Hair Today Gone Tomorrow aka MiRadiance.com / Thieves. Shady crooks.
Filed for bankruptcy and reopened under a new name with the money they stole from their thousand dollar package deals! Nice.
This company basically pushed me to take out a loan with care credit for 2500.00. They were awful to deal with from the get go. Cancelling appointments, burning me, hard to get an appointment, unaccomodating, etc. Just awful!
Now, they think they can file bankruptcy, take our hard earned money and re-open under this new company name : MiRadiance Aesthetic Spa or whatever it's called?
From what I understand, this isn't the first time they've done this either. It's about the 2nd or 3rd. This is just unlawful.
I'm all for class action lawsuit! I've filed with the BBB, however, since they've gone out of business, BBB cannot get in contact with them. I guess I'll file MiRadiance complaint since MiRadiance.com is the same owner. Do not let them fool you, MiRadiance IS Hairtodaygone tomorrow under a new name operating with the same President Donald Tietz. When you call miradiance (get the number from miradiance.com) and you tell them that you're an ex hairtodaygone tomorrow client, they tell you they're honoring old contracts but no refunds. They give you a phone number to call to make an appointment. You basically get ping-ponged back and forth between miradiance # and the number Jen at MiRadiance gives you. Nobody calls you back. It's been weeks.
Class Action Lawsuit anyone? I'm all for bringing these guys down.
Contact your local State's attorney, too. Tell them everything you know. Tell them the most important thing though, MiRadiance.com is hairtodaygonetomorrow.
More Hair Today Gone Tomorrow aka MiRadiance.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Non issue of Refund 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - I cannot reach them to schedule appointmentss and i paid ahead. i want my money back. are they out of business? 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - hair removal 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Gone like their name 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Went out of business and didn't refund money 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Donald A. Tietz
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - $6000 ripped off
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - scam business closed
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - REFUND OWED TO ME! 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - thieves!!!