hair-straighter.com / GHD hair straightner

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I ordered a GHD straightner fron straighter-hair.com on the 06-12-09, and I am still waiting !!! ( I feel like a complete diot) I have sent numerous emails requesting a tracking number, but I can't get a reply . I wish I had found this site before I made purchase.
These people need to be stopped !!!

Ba

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2009

The same is happening to me, I placed an order over a month ago and haven't recieved anything.
    I'v been scammed out of my money by the looks of it.

• Al
      13th of Feb, 2009

I bought from that site too - and even worse, I bought TWICE!!! because the screen disappeared the first time so i thought it hadn't gone through. what an Iiiiidiot! I have since received both the straighteners - which look amazing and come with all the ghd traps - but they are fake - you can tell by trying to register them on ghdhair.com
    Don't buy from these ###! It is impossible to contact them too - i think it's just a whole lot of money down the toilet.

• Me
      14th of Mar, 2009

Hi guys, i bought a GHD off their website too about 3 weeks ago. I emailed them to get confirmation as to when i may recieve it. THey replied saying until they recieve payment they were unable to say. Once i paid, they will not reply to 3 more emails since making payment, and now there website doesn't exist. Is there any way we can get refunds on Visa card purchases? I have a copy of my purchase transaction, it was through Brands Store Ltd, Billing Descriptor: WWW.CHEAPABERCROMBIE.COM. I thought i'd ask, but i doubt it.