Hair Extensions International / Don't buy!

1 616 South RoadGlandore, South Australia, Australia Review updated:

I purchased a hair extensions kit from this place. The guns leaked from day one only to be told that we didn't use correctly. We then followed their instructions to the letter & they still leaked. After ongoing conversations, they finally replaced the guns with a new type of gun they were now carrying. These guns also leaked & after seeing them run their hair extensions here at the royal show it was obvious their guns were all leaking. The resin/glue sticks are small & cost about $85 for 5. Very expensive for what they are & much is wasted due to faulty equipment.

Don't buy from this business as the customer service is poor, they don't take responsibility for faulty goods. The gun is the most crucial item to successfully operating this as a business but it will has not worked properly. Highly priced resin sticks are partly wasted due to faulty guns. They obviously replaced the original type of guns & I can only assume because they were faulty but the new ones are no better. I have had nothing but trouble with this business & they have not sorted it out. Don't buy if you want good customer service & working equipment. I now don't really have much of a business in hair extension because it won't work properley & the expensive sticks get partly wasted.

Va

More Hair Extensions International Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Nov, 2009

We are professional hair products manufacturer with all kinds of top weft hair extensions, Pre bonded hair extensions (U-tip, V-tip and I-tip), clips on hair extensions, easy loop hair extensions, human hair weave, human hair weave with micro ring attached, skin weft, hand-tied hair weave, full lace wigs, toupees and machine made human hair wigs and so on.enjoyed a good market reputation in many countries and regions more than 10 years.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Please trust us for your reliable partner with our good reputation, top quality and competitive prices. We sincerely hope to build a long time cooperation with you !

Please email us :visionhaircn@gmail.com http://www.visionremyhair.com Thank you