Hair Cuttery / horrible experience

United States Review updated:
4.5

I went to hair cuttery in Quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights, the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair looks yellow blond brassy and ugly orange-brown, she said oh it's not that bad, she even over charged me saying my hair is long then cut it !!!, I called and demanded a refund . Beware of cheap chain solons, they are hair and color shufflers!!!...Horrible experience!!!. Now I have to pay someone else to fix my hair and wait a while before I can get it back to normal... Hair cuttery NEVER AGAIN!!!
Va

Comments

Ha
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Don't blaim all Hair Cuttery salons for your bad experience. Yes, there are shady stylists out there, but not all of us are.
Ho
  27th of Oct, 2009
Hair Cuttery in WINTER SPRINGS, FL --- SUCKS
Stylist dont listen & butcher your hair.
STAY AWAY !!!
Mo
  7th of Jun, 2011
my hair looks like no perm was ever put in it
Go
  7th of Jun, 2011
This may be a silly question, but did you wash or wet your hair after it was permed?
Mo
  9th of Jul, 2011
Hair Cuttery finally got back to me and we resolved the problem. The girl used the wrong size rods for what I asked for. It looked like a perm that was a month old and already growing out.
To
  15th of Apr, 2012
I went to a haircuttery and they seem to laugh and you and make you feel uncomfortable so why the hell would I want to go to a place where people make you feel like ###,
Ka
  6th of Mar, 2017
@topten I agree, I received horrible service an intend to tell anyone who will listen about my experience and will never be back!!!
  1st of Oct, 2013
Hair cutlery ruined my hair and treated me bad. They need to drug test.
  1st of Oct, 2013
Hair cutlery stylist in the Orlando FL area ruined me with bad hair processing! See these pics. They should go to jail for assault and battery!

Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hair cutlery butchered me.

Stay away
Hair cutlery
  1st of Oct, 2013
Hair cutlery butchered me and deserves to pay for damages for assault and battery!

Hair Cuttery Logo Hair Cuttery