Hair Cuttery / stylist sneered at me

The attitude of the staff at the Boar Lane branch in Leeds, England is appalling. The stylist actually sneered at me when she thought I wasn’t looking in the 'consultation' and put a fake smile back on- but too late.

The junior who washed my hair couldn’t have cared a less. I repeatedly asked for my thick hair to be thinned as I am going on holiday to a hot country but this was ignored.

The actual cut seems ok but it is still way too thick and I will have to go elsewhere to have the job done properly.

I will never set foot in this 'salon' again. It is scruffy and the staff couldn’t care a less.

I don’t want to be fussed over but this is ridiculous. I feel totally bad now - surely not the idea. Thanks a lot hair cutters.

I am not surprised they don’t want email complaints- typical- couldn’t care less attitude.

Compared to the other reviews on here mine seems minor but whatever you do don’t go there.

Va

Comments

• Me
      7th of Oct, 2008

I work at the harrogate salon and to see this complaint makes me really angry that you have had such a bad experience, i would never treat one of my guests that way and feel deeply embarrassed to have my name tied to a company that showed no proffesionalism so to try and redeem this as per my email to you personally i would love to have you come to the harrogate HCuk and have your hair restyled with me as a guestur of good will there will be no charge.

Hope to speak soon