Hair Cuttery / stylist sneered at me
The attitude of the staff at the Boar Lane branch in Leeds, England is appalling. The stylist actually sneered at me when she thought I wasn’t looking in the 'consultation' and put a fake smile back on- but too late.
The junior who washed my hair couldn’t have cared a less. I repeatedly asked for my thick hair to be thinned as I am going on holiday to a hot country but this was ignored.
The actual cut seems ok but it is still way too thick and I will have to go elsewhere to have the job done properly.
I will never set foot in this 'salon' again. It is scruffy and the staff couldn’t care a less.
I don’t want to be fussed over but this is ridiculous. I feel totally bad now - surely not the idea. Thanks a lot hair cutters.
I am not surprised they don’t want email complaints- typical- couldn’t care less attitude.
Compared to the other reviews on here mine seems minor but whatever you do don’t go there.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - color
- Hair Cuttery - stylist didn't provide cut as requested! horrible service! full refund requested so I can get it fixed!!!
- Hair Cuttery - services rendered were not what I asked for
- Hair Cuttery - unusable coupons
- Hair Cuttery - potion 10