Hair Cuttery / stylist sneered at me
The attitude of the staff at the Boar Lane branch in Leeds, England is appalling. The stylist actually sneered at me when she thought I wasn’t looking in the 'consultation' and put a fake smile back on- but too late.
The junior who washed my hair couldn’t have cared a less. I repeatedly asked for my thick hair to be thinned as I am going on holiday to a hot country but this was ignored.
The actual cut seems ok but it is still way too thick and I will have to go elsewhere to have the job done properly.
I will never set foot in this 'salon' again. It is scruffy and the staff couldn’t care a less.
I don’t want to be fussed over but this is ridiculous. I feel totally bad now - surely not the idea. Thanks a lot hair cutters.
I am not surprised they don’t want email complaints- typical- couldn’t care less attitude.
Compared to the other reviews on here mine seems minor but whatever you do don’t go there.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - root color touch up
- Hair Cuttery - haircut shampoo blow dry
- Hair Cuttery - blowdry/style
- Hair Cuttery - behavior and personal hygiene 
- Hair Cuttery - price quoted for a shampoo, condition, and blow dry according to the texture of hair