Hair Cuttery / they ruined my hair on purpose

I got my hair cut at the hair cuttery the other day and it was ruined!

I got my hair washed and trimmed pretty quickly and I paid for it and I even threw in a tip. I then looked in the mirror and saw that it was a bit longer in the back than it should have been.

I asked the "stylist" if she could snip of 1/2" or a full inch in the back. She got pissed. Before I knew it she was chopping off huge clumps. I freaked out and told her to stop. She chopped 4 inches off my hair!

I now look terrible and every time I look in the mirror I want to cry. I know it's just hair but I have this huge reunion coming up and I look ridiculous.

Va

Comments

• To
      18th of Jul, 2008

You are so freaking ugly, woman, quit your crying and go back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich! Your hair was ugly before the cut and is REAL ugly after. Go buy a bottle of thunderbird and get back to the barrio.

8th of Sep, 2009

Iworked for the hairuttery all they care about is numbers, i am a very talented hairstylist they changed my schedule every other day i didnt know if i was coming or going. they go thru managers every 6 months, and make you sell sell upsell products. they care nothing about experienced hairdressers and your just a number, and you have to mop clean the whole place plus answer the phone greet customers and cash them out plus stock retail. you do like 10 jobs for one salary. if you have a complaint about schedule changes they diregard you. they over hire and let like 10 people sit around ready to pounce on a customer, its like a assembly line. i would say if your looking for a 10 min haircut by a new hairstylist everytime go there!!! they care nothing about their employees!!!

• Li
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Hair Cuttery - Bang cut
    Miami
    Florida

I went in for a simple bang cut and left the store with a mullet style cut. They cut too much on the sides of my head and everyday I have to deal and fuss with my hair to try to look decent. Very upset and frustrated with my situation.

• Mi
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Hair Cuttery - haircut
    Merritt Island
    Florida
    Haircuttery.com

Stylist cut off way more than asked!!! Way overpriced $18 and did a terrible job.