Hair Clubuseless products

I completed one year of the Hair club treatment and it was a complete waste of time and money. Their products were expired, and irritated my scalp. I think we should pursue a class action lawsuit. Anyone from South Florida interested send an email to [protected]@hotmail.com. Over $2000 was spent and not one strand of hair grew back, as a matter of fact I lost hair.

Comments

• Ab
      Aug 18, 2011

First of, I did not know the products were expired. When I got home and began using the products, it began irritating my scalp, that's when I saw the expiry date. Hair club should be held responsible for selling expired products, not me!! By then I was already in a contract and there was no refund.

Sep 08, 2011

I just sent email to you and share my story. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com.

• Gt
      May 30, 2013

I've been on the Hair Club program only about 4 months and have had mixed experiences. The first haircut I got was really one of the best ever...the second one by the same stylist was probably the worst since my 1st haircut when I joined the Army almost 50 years ago.
    I am now noticing more hair loss and exposed scalp ever and am wondering if their products we use in the program could possibly be creating more hair loss to prime us for getting the expensive matt or transplant procedures. My scalp is irritated and has little sore bumps all over. I wonder if anybody has ever analyzed these products to check out their health benefits.