Hair Club — charged me for no service and refused to give a refund.
I went in for a free analysis at the hairclub on Nov14th 2017 and the lady convinced me into getting a treatment worth $3000 She rushed me to sign an agreement which she didn't even give me the time to read and made me do a $500 down payment right there . after 7day after the lady calls me back and asks for a photo of my credit card front and back. It sounded fishy and I called my bank and told them the whole thing, they warned me not to do so.. hence I asked for my down payment back which they refused. I read so many similar complains of them rushing you into signing the documents and not getting good results . Hence I decided not to continue. It is a total fraud. I haven't even got a single treatment yet and they have my money some stupid policy. I want my money back !
Please call me of text me back at +[protected]
More Hair Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Club - dishonesty 
- Hair Club - fraud and cheating 
- Hair Club For Men - ext program 
- Hair Club - terrible company! 
- Hair Club - bad services 
- Hair Club For Men - unwanted phone calls
- Hair Club San Jose - san jose stylists are the best
- Hair Club for Men and Women - bad service 
- Hair Club For Men - this is a scam. buyer beware..
- Hair Club For Men - xtrands