Haband Perksunauthorized charges

I want to unsubscribe from Haband Perks the unauthorized withdrawals from my account will have to stop, as I am out of a job & can no longer afford to shop, much less have money withdrawn from my account.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lauderhill, FL I am on a fixed income & a senior citizen. Please stop this immediately, further more I'd like all charges refunded.

Comments

• Su
      Sep 22, 2009

I ordered something from them when I got home from the hospital last fall. I was too sick to handle the bills and did not realize they had been billing me $14.95 a month for nearly a year!!!

I will try to get my money back now that I am recovered though I know it will be a battle. This is not right and I resent their shady business practices!

I have been reading of many other people who have went thru the same thing. I am sorry I did not catch this sooner!!

I will never order anything from them again and I will notify my credit card company and cancel my current account due to this company.

Do NOT order anything from them. EVER

Oct 18, 2009

Same thing happened to me!!!

• Sp
      Jan 26, 2010

contact your bank and state it was fraudulent.. they can reverse the charges.. Also cancel your card and get a replacement as the company that withdrew the funds has your old information from your card but they won't have newer information when you get replacement card. Good luck with this..

• Pi
      Apr 01, 2010

I called their 1-888 number and canceled my Haband Perks that I didn't even know I had until they started billing me. And then, just to make certain, I copied your text (above) and used it in an e-mail of my own (it fit the bill) to them. Two days later (today), I get an e-mail reply from Haband with the aforementioned text in the reference, stating:

"Thank you for your email. To show our appreciation for your order with us we offer you a chance to sign up for Easy Saver. They offer money saving discounts at different retailers, prescription drugs, entertainment and more. The offer is try Haband Perks for 30 days for a low activation fee of $1.95 and if you choose to keep it you will be billed $14.95 per month to your credit card that you used on your Haband purchase. Just for trying this offer, you will get $10.00 off your next Haband order. The only thing that you have to do to get this $10.00 discount is send Easy Saver a copy of the confirmation of the next order and they will then send you a refund check in the amount of $10.00.
    If the customer accepts the offer by entering their e-mail address and zip code, their credit card and billing information is passed from the Haband site to Haband Perks.
    If you do not wish to accept the offer you can either exit out of our website at the end of the order or you can click on Close and you will be taken back to the Haband website.

If the offer is accepted and you have any questions or customer service concerns please call or write to:

[protected]

or write:

Encore Marketing International
    Attn: Customer Service
    PO Box 280
    Blue Ridge Summit PA 17214"

They are actually asking if I'd like to sign up for Haband Perks again! Don't they read their e-mail?

• Tv
      Apr 20, 2011

Haband has charged me $14.95 for something called "Haband Perks" and I did not authorize this.

• Dl
      May 30, 2011

Haband has been making fraudulent unauthorized charges to my checking account for something called Haband Perks. the first charge is for $1.95 to sneak in. Your bank will tell you that companies charge these small amounts to check the validity of the charge number. When that one goes through, they continue to charge $14.95 per month until the victim realizes what has happened. They have been doing this to me for 3 months, but I've seen sites where people have posted that they've been trying to get this resolved for over a year. I'm contacting my credit union fraud dept tomorrow to initiate investigation and charge back. I'm posting this to warn others about this theft.