Haband / Fraudulent Billing

Dunedin, FL, United States Review updated:

I am an 87 year old woman who has purchased from Haband on numerous occasions. I had been satisfied until recently when Haband starting sending me items I did not order. I was billed and credit after fighting the charges. They recently sent me a pair of mens shoes they said I had ordered which I didn't. They billed me for them. I returned the items along with some other bathroom items which came with it I also didn't order. I spent a few hours trying to solve this issue with them on the phone but they kept giving me the run around and refusing to remove the charge. They continue to send statements adding interest, and refuse to talk to my son with my permission. I feel they are trying to take advantage of me as they feel I am a senior citizen unable to fend for myself.

Eu
Jan 25, 2015

Comments

• Cl
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Haband - NOT RECEIVED
    HABAND
    407 ASHLAND
    River Forest
    Illinois

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I ORDERED APAIR OF DELUSXE GABS CREAM SLACKS PROD 01W .WHEN MY SPORTCOAT ARRIVEDIT SAID THEY WERE ON BACK ORDER. TODAY I RECEIVED THE COPPER PAIR AND IT STATES THEY WERE IN A PREV PACKAGE. I H AVE NEVER RECEICED THEM.PLEASE SEND ASAP. THANK YOU.

CLIFFORD BECKER

Wayne
    Michigan
    Phone: 7347283818
    [protected]@sbcglobal.net

I want my membership in haband perks ended! I will not be using haband again for anything!!! I don`t remenber signing up for it, but I wnat it stoped. I have looked thru thier w site and can`t find a way to cancel..

• 43
      24th of Sep, 2009

The Member Services number for the Haband Perks program is:
    888-626-3342

This information should be on the back of your welcome kit and membership card.

Give them a call and you can cancel very easily. They are very good to work with and will let you out of your membership with no challenge.

3rd of Oct, 2009
    Haband - non-delivery
    John C McGuire
    Arizona
    Phone: 602-505-6989

Placed an order via mail with check enclosed for $72.94 on or about 07-06-2009. Received a letter from Haband that my check was $3 short on or about 07-30-2009. Sent $3 check with letter in envelope provided. To date, no contact; no merchandise. Sent e-mails as toll-free line is useless.

• Sw
      8th of Oct, 2009

Very true however theydo have a direct number and I dialed just now and got through. the number is 706-354-3713 good luck! This company is horrible!

23rd of Oct, 2009

6 weeks ago i ordered 3 shirts i paid by check only got 2 shirts i would like the shirt or refund. thank you my e mail
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• La
      25th of Nov, 2009
    Haband - defective merchandise
    Haband

I ordered a set of two belts. One was defective. I returned them at my expense and requested replacements. The replacements came and both were defective.. I threw them in the trash. The value of the belts was not worth the expense and the trip to the post office

• Ba
      23rd of Feb, 2010
    Haband - order
    haband
    springhill
    Florida

sent check jan.8, cashed jan.12.merchandise shipped wrong size.sent backfeb 2.have not heard anything.

• Nc
      21st of Mar, 2010
    Haband - unauthorized monthly withdraw from my checking account
    habands
    170 JONES RD trl 52
    winston salem
    North Carolina

haband perks! yes, this is a perk for haband, withdrawling $14.95 from my checking account every month since aug 2009, in julyit was $1.95. something needs to be done about this!!!

• Bi
      13th of May, 2010
    Haband - Cannot find a venue which assures me that my message will be received
    haband.com

I called Haband and punched 2 for customer service and was told by a machine that no one was available to help me and the machine said, "Good bye." I am trying to send my message to customer service by email but cannot find a venue which assures me that my message will be received.

• My
      17th of Jul, 2010
    Haband - false advertising
    Florida

I ordered some bra's. Suppose to be buy 2 get 1 free and 2 gifts. They only sent 2 bra's and told me I ordered from some other paper so I did not get what they said I would get. This was impossible since I only had one paper and wrote everything on it when I ordered.

• Pa
      6th of Aug, 2010
    Haband - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON CREDIT CARD
    PATRICIA MACAYAN
    Hilo
    Hawaii
    Phone: 808-959-6584

I HAVE AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR $14.95 POSTED ON AUGUST 4, 2010. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING RECENTLY. I WOULD LIKE THIS CHARGE TO BE CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. THIS WILL BE TAKEN FURTHER IF NOT RESOLVED!!!

• Vt
      7th of Sep, 2010
    Haband - no e-mails to be sent to this account

THIS E-MAIL ACCOUNT IS IS FOR US TO REVIEW OUR ACCOUNT ONLY. NO E-MAILS ARE TO BE SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON THIS E-MAIL ACCOUNT MAY NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE

• Ne
      19th of Oct, 2010

my 3 tin gift set was real cheap, they were half full for the price, plus iwaited almost a month to receive the two sets i orded.also the free gift of two knifes were very cheap the blade fell off of one knife . I would like very much too be taken off of your mailing list as of now.

• De
      5th of Nov, 2010
    Haband - took 14.95 off my debit card and i don't know why
    haband perks
    Tennessee

I don't like that the 14.95 was taken from my debit card without my knowledge. I never ordered anything i haven't paid for and the one order i did get i never got my free gift so with this being said i want my money put back in my account. And it would be nice to have gotten my free gift.

• Jh
      14th of Jan, 2011

Haband Perks: I was totally astonished that an order with Haband would result in a membership in Haband Perks. I was charged $1.95 the first month by Haband Perks. It was too small to question. However a second month had $14.95 posted to my credit card (Master Card). Then I figured it to be a scam by Haband. After several calls to my credit card company I found a service representative who was willing to help me. She did not seem to have the power to stop these charges and told me I should cancel that account and open a new one. She cancelled all charges made to me.

• Sh
      8th of Feb, 2011

you can't get a hold of them I will never buy a thing from them again, I send a pair of boots back and I still have it on my bill plus the shipping money where I send them back . so they did get my boots and still wants me to pay for them ..and the shipping

• Ka
      9th of Feb, 2011

I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writing the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com

• Lo
      7th of Apr, 2011
    Haband - Didn't recieve our order

Our order was confirmed as being shipped on 3/26/11, and it has not arrived.
    Order#4764979
    zip code-58072

Please check the status of the order!

• Mf
      17th of Apr, 2011
    Haband - sizes
    Pennsylvania

When trying to order over phone -- Assistant could not explain sizes. Wanted to know what size 16 or 18 was. Don't know what 36A or 42A is equal to.

• Fr
      29th of Aug, 2011
    Haband - refusing to return funds
    haband
    Saginaw
    Michigan

i cancelled my subscription to haband perks because of loss to income. They promised to return the deducted the amount to my bank account and have not done so, and have deducted for the month of august 2011

• D8
      14th of Sep, 2011
    Haband - No answer about return
    Haband

I ordered item number 120-vrh03 on 12-10-09.It came with wrong time zone i couldn't get time zone changed. Isent it back two weeks ago and still no answer from them. just want credit on charge card .

• Di
      27th of Sep, 2011
    Haband - I received the walking cane with my order, but the light does not work
    Haband

I received the walking cane with my order, but the light does not work. I will not return this item, because the cost and bother are not worth it.

• Na
      19th of Apr, 2012
    Haband - missing and damaged items
    New York

I ORDERED SHEETS (2) one came packaged, the other rolled up in a plastic bag and scotched taped. when I could not reach the company, I opened the bag, the sheet had little pin holes in them. I am also missing a tea kettle. I was promised a pen knife I never recieved.

• Do
      13th of May, 2012

HABAND PERKS HAS BEEN DEDUCTING MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACC0OUNT I WANT IT TO STOP NOW I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS BUT THIS HAS GONE TO FAR THANK YOU DONNA WHEELER

I DONT WANT TO SEE IT NEXT MONTH!!!

• Mr
      29th of Jul, 2012
    Haband - Charges without my knowledge
    110 Bauer Drive
    Oakland
    New Jersey
    Phone: 1-866-260-0751
    Haband.com

I have been charged $14.95 for the last two months to my VISA account. These charges for Haband Perks were not authorized be me. Please have charges of a total of $29.90 credited to my VISA account (4300230064125968).

29th of Aug, 2012

very unhappy with the charge without my consent.

29th of Aug, 2012

Please correct charge that was without my consent of 14.95 for PERKS I don't want.

29th of Aug, 2012

I agree to the comment about being charged for something I didn"t receive.

• Il
      26th of Feb, 2013
    Haband - unauthorized charges, monthly
    P. O Box 55
    Richwood
    Ohio

Unauthorized charge of 14.95 per month on credit card for 'haband perks'. I want these charges removed, and my name removed from the company's mailing list.
    Ila L. LaRue

17th of Apr, 2013
    Haband - no free gifts with order as they said
    Haband

I was told with my order I would receive free gifts well I got my order and no free gifts came with

23rd of Feb, 2016

Oh I ordered and paid using my own credit card, but they also billed a Community Bank for the same amount. I had never heard of that Bank, until I got a call from them, about my account. Ounce Haband was bought out, everything went to Hell in their service Department.. You call and you get the run around, nobody seems in charge, nobody seems to know anything. I have been a customer science they basically sold only ties. Well no more, this s good buy. Shame to this this into the ground. Duke you became a Stooge to this shady outfit.!!