H2O Pool ProductsEXTREMELY poor customer service

E Review updated:

This company is TERRIBLE! They take your money -- pronto -- then take their sweet time getting your stuff shipped. Took mine nearly two weeks to get to me. Two months later, one of the parts I ordered was defective. I attempted to email them. No response. Then I called and left a message. Still no response. So I shipped the defective product back to them with a note explaining the problem. That was two weeks ago. No response to that either. Now I'm out $25 with no recourse since it the charge was put on a debit card. The address they use is a PO Box. They have awful reviews on another complaint website as well. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/H2O_Pool_Products#reviews
Wish I had seen those BEFORE I ordered. I would NEVER do business with this company again and would recommend that others stay away too, unless you've got money to lose.

• R
      Nov 05, 2009

I had a different experience. Ordered fountain stain remover and received it in days, and very satisfied with product. The company's address is right there online, 5952 Edinger Ave., Ste.113, Huntington Beach, CA, pnone [protected].