H2O Pool Products / Stay away from them

***WARNING*** stay away from this "company" ... I placed order from what appeared to be a reputable website on 5/8. The site auto-generated ack. of the order, so I thought I was good to go. I checked status of the order for days afterward and saw no update or apparent activity. After about a week (I needed the parts within 7-10 days) I started to try to contact the company using all-available means (phone, e-mail, etc.) The phone voice mail tree seems to go nowhere, and e-mails were not answered, although the web site claims that "When we communicate with you we prefer e-mail" ... I was intent on cancelling my order, so I e-mailed that to the black hole .. a few days after that I noticed that my credit card was debited the amount - I had long since found another vendor so I filed a dispute to my card provider - then, after about 5 weeks, the item mysteriously appeard in the hands of FedEx at my door one afternoon - I happened to be home so I refused the delivery and asked to have it sent back. To this day, I am still dealing with my credit card debit. Stay away from this company!!!

Ti

Comments

• Kr
      30th of May, 2009

i am dealing with the same problem right now!!! they are bad DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Kris

• Wt
      2nd of Jun, 2009

H2O Pool Products is the worst. Wrote and called 5 times over several days, when no word of my order was received. Never got an answer nor response.

Run, don't work, run from these guys!