H20 Steam Mop / Didn,t receive order

1 1 Timberlane Dr.Sheridan, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 870-942-5287

I ordered a H2O Steam Mop from Club Members Direct on October 3, 2008 and haven, t received my product as of yet. They took $104.90 out of my mastercard. I want to know if I, m going to get my product or not. I, ve email them several times, but don, t get any results. Try calling the 1800 number but don, t get any results. I need the product or my money back.

Comments

• Oy
      8th of Dec, 2009

You need to get your money back as fast as you can and look elsewhere for a good Steam mop.
    I bought the H20 mop thinking it was the answer to my Cleaning prayers, and instead got a clumsy, leaky, puddling, worthless, plastic piece of junk.
    Oh and did I say Clumsy?, (the thing will have the chord wrapped around your feet for a good hip breaking fall to the ground)
    It is Lumberous heavy and hard to fill without getting water all over yourself and the chord and the floor.!
    What a joke!
    It has that detachable unit that looks like you can clean oven grease in a second. Forget about it. You have to wipe and clean and add chemicals as the steam isn't very hot. I put the thing close to my face and it was only luke warm.
    And the supposed attachments, (that they let you keep?(of course they do, those are worthless) they are the cheapest 99 cent store towel rags you have ever seen.
    I say run away and get your money back.! I did.