H & R Block Bank / Poor customer service

United States Review updated:
I opened an I.R.A. with H & R Block Bank while having a local H & R Tax service do my income tax return. I was unable to access my own account and after trying to contact your bank to straighten out the problem all I got was the endless run around. I even sent in a written complaint to Customer Service outlining the problems I encountered. That was a month ago! I have not received any response from your bank or your so called Customer Service. I have also applied twice to have my I.R.A. transferred from your bank to another facility because of your obviously disorganized facility.

Lets see if this complaint generates any response from you people!

A  29th of Jun, 2007 by
I have had this account for over 3 months and everytime I call customer service, I get the dun around. No one knows what they are doing, where to transfer you to get help or how to solve your problem. It took me 6 weeks to receive my ATM card, and when I did, I still could not use it. I called to change my PIN and when I went to use my card, it stated incorrect PIN. Of course, when I tried to call and rectify the problem, I could not get a live person on the phone to assist me. I am VERY UPSET AND ANGRY!!! I dare not write the company because it will not do any good. I am going to contact my State Representative, the FDIC and the BBB. I have had ENOUGH!!! You can get your money direct deposited, but cannot get it out of this bank. I think it is a ripoff and will tell EVERYONE I know NEVER to use H&R Block EVER again. They will be loosing a lot of business because of this bank. PLEASE, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!
A  21st of Apr, 2008 by
I sent a message to H & R Block Bank of Friday 4-18-08 stating that my account had been closed the week before, and how did they debit money from my checking account this past week. Since I no longer have the account to transfer money to, where did it go?

I have gotten no response and my money has not been returned to my checking account.

I think I will notify the BBB now.
A  7th of Dec, 2010 by
I thought I was the only one. It has been years for me and I just counted my money as a lost. NONE of the local H / B people had any knowledge of what to do!