H H GREGG / Customer service is crap!

1 United States

We bought a portable DVD player for our children at HH Gregg in Louisville, Kentucky and it broke. We purchased the extended warranty but HH Gregg has had very poor customer service in handling our situation. They refuse to deal with the situation in a timely matter (to be exact about 8 weeks so far and still no DVD player) We had to go on vacation with two small children and no DVD player. HH Gregg said they have sent it out to be serviced. I talk to TOPS service and they said that they do not have parts to fix. TOPS and HH Gregg say they are waiting for GE to approve the warranty. I called GE they had no idea what I was talking about. My husband and I have been in HH Gregg numerous times to resolve this issue as well as hours of phone time. In the past we have purchased several majors appliances, TV's, electronics, but we will never make another purchase at HH Gregg again due to their very bad customer service. Even the two managers at HH Gregg stared at me and made no futile attempt to resolve the matter.