H‑E‑B / rotten food
I went to your heb store on1534 wells branch parkway pflugerville, tx 78660 and purchased asparagus. I bought it on tuesday and just opened it now on thursday to serve for dinner. It was rancid and I will be returning it tomorrow morning.
I write as this has happened to me several times in the last couple of months. I have returned steak that rotted promptly, a rotten watermelon and even an empty lobster tail.
I find is disheartening that I am now going to have to drive to round rock, tx to get descent produce, meat etc.in sprouts or randall's as I cannot trust the quality at heb which is walking distance from my home.
I sincerely hope that you up your standards at this heb as I truly have never seen such poor quality as I do in this store.
More H‑E‑B Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - heb french green beans