H‑E‑B / pharmacy

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

Your employee Kim-ly Nguyen had been harassing me and my now husband since January of this year (2017). She refuses to leave us alone and is under investigation with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy for accessing my medical records at your pharmacy and disclosing the type of medication I was on to others to falsely report me to child protective services and accusing me of abusing my baby by claiming that I am "misusing medication while excessively drinking". Child Protective Services has since investigated her false allegations and have closed the case within days of her allegations.

My husband and I have already told her to leave us alone. He told her he was done with her back in February and reconciled with me. He has since moved in with me and our now 15 month old baby in October of this year.

I've attached messages she sent me from my husband's cell phone back in January and another recent one today 12/25/2017 from an anonymous text message platform.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Thank you.

Dec 25, 2017

Comments

•   Dec 25, 2017

You both dated him, you both have children with him. You both are crazy. He’s playing you both and you fall for it. Sounds like all three of you are losers.

• Sh
      Jan 19, 2018

Ummm. I don't think the pharmacist had any of his children either way for her to file a false complaint against bone of her customers at her place of employment is totally unacceptable, oh and did I mention ILLEGAL . It even sounds like she was going through this lady's prescription chart with out her knowledge or for any good reason for that matter. other then to harrase one HEBs many paying customers. Doesn't matter how unstable or as you put it, "crazy" this lady is, but it definitely matters if HEB's pharmacist is unstable. Ive also had problems with one of the two pharmacies I go to at HEB. Ones amazing and the others the complete opposite. Oh and P.S. I think it's disgusting for another woman to say to another woman, " he wants nothing to do with his child". Sounds like a nasty " woman" (and I use that word very loosely) to me.

•   Jan 19, 2018

Sounds like a soap opera, doesn’t it!?!