H‑E‑B / pharmacy
Your employee Kim-ly Nguyen had been harassing me and my now husband since January of this year (2017). She refuses to leave us alone and is under investigation with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy for accessing my medical records at your pharmacy and disclosing the type of medication I was on to others to falsely report me to child protective services and accusing me of abusing my baby by claiming that I am "misusing medication while excessively drinking". Child Protective Services has since investigated her false allegations and have closed the case within days of her allegations.
My husband and I have already told her to leave us alone. He told her he was done with her back in February and reconciled with me. He has since moved in with me and our now 15 month old baby in October of this year.
I've attached messages she sent me from my husband's cell phone back in January and another recent one today 12/25/2017 from an anonymous text message platform.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Thank you.
More H‑E‑B Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.