H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / watermelon
This is the 3rd I've bought I past year inedible. Looked ripe and good, but white marbling throughout, and so pithy, it wasn't sliceable. If these aren't ripe, or are overripe, then you should not sell them especially at nearly $6 each. I would say that this one is less than 1/4 edible. Here are photos. I was going to place the good slices in the large container but it turned out that all of the containers are the bad stuff
More H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.