H and R Block / tax preperation
I too have been screwed by the tax professionals at H & R Block.
I have used H&R Block for many years, in Maryland, and I have always been happy with their performance. I have recently moved to Charlotte, NC and I guess the standards down south are sub-par. My 'tax professional' entered my home mortgage interest as interest income. I am not an accountant and I do not pretend to be one but last night I looked over my tax paperwork prepared by H & R Block and I noticed this and like 5 other mistakes. I went back to H & R Block and they corrected their mistake and apologized BUT that dose not change that I now have to wait over 2 months for $2000.00 that I should have received in 8 to 15 business days. I don't know how well off you are but I don't like my money earning interest for someone else when it should be in my account. They could have waived their $247.00 fee. As a mater of fact they would not even refund the cost of preparing the 'Schedule B' that was not needed on my return. They claimed it was only a few bucks and I should not worry about it. It goes without saying I will never use H & R Block again and I will try to save anyone else from making that same mistake.
I could not make a mistake that big in my line of work without repercussions.
More H and R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - being charged for software I didn't purchase online
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax rep was falsifying my tax information!!!
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes!!