H and R Block / mistake
H and R Block made a income tax mistake on my 2006 taxes and now I owe over 4, 000 dollars in back taxes! The mistake was made when the preparer didn't look at all the income paperwork that we had turned in to them. H and R Block dragged there feet and finally agreed to pay the penalty and refund the tax prep for that year. But we are now left with the back taxes. We do NOT have 4, 000 dollars sitting in our cookie jar so we will have to make payments to the IRS along with interest for H and R Blocks mistake! There reply was "make sure you check your return over before you sign it" I think this stinks and want to let potential consumers know that H and R Blocks advertising statement "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is just advertising fluff!!!
We will not be having are taxes done by these "professionals" EVER AGAIN!
More H and R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - being charged for software I didn't purchase online
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax rep was falsifying my tax information!!!
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes!!