Gymboree / boston/chestnut hill

1 Boston, MA, United States

11/10/2016 at 3pm, i went to Gymboree in chestnuthill mall boston to return 2 items which i bought 2 days ago. I had the tags and receipts with me. During the process I was one and the only customer . While the sales person trying to make the return the other sales person seemed available and i asked her whether there is a small bag or not? The one who is dealing with me opened her eyes wide and shouted at me and said i had to wait, she was dealing with the return first. I got shocked and said i didnt ask her, i asked the other woman who seemed available. How rude and impolite treatment it was. This was a good sign for me to understand not only the quality of the management but also the quality of the products. I will never ever go to that store again. The other think is the poor air conditioning system every time i go there. May be it was one of the reasons of why the sales persons are always nervous in that store.Very unfortunate shopping.!!i should have stopped shopping from this brand before.

Es