Gym Companyscanner not working/multiply points not allocated musgrave gym

I'm a multiply member, i have been using the gym for the 2 years +- . The scanner for FITVault is not working, if i scan it gives me an error message saying i'm outside the loction to which the QR code is assigned before i used to scan with no problems.

I spoke to Asande about my problem he told Craig the manager, Craig said its got nothing to do with them I must call Multiply of which I did and Multiply said they must sort it cause its in their gym its their duty to resolve the problem. Its more than two months complaining about the scanner. when it was Muscle and fitness i didn't have any issues if the swiping machine was not working we will sign a register and they email it to Mutlply and the points will be allocating. Its suprosing everybody in that gym they dont know about the scanner and they don't take their job seriously. I will cancel my contract and go to a better gym.

• Updated by samukelisiwe, Dec 11, 2018