Gwinnett Place Ford / Have not delivered car

1 Duluth, GA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a car 2/2/09 from a sale buy one car and get the second one for $1. I have been given the run around to get my second car. I was told by the manager the $1 cars are not good nor reliable and he does not understand why I would want one. I said it is the principle of the sales and why we purchased the a car here in the first place. It is now 2/21/09 and I have yet to receive a car and they are advertising the same sale to get people into their dealership. Beware of the sale and the poor customer service. Now I have paid traded in my car the the car we purchased and gave $2000 with the understanding I would be getting a second car. Still no car as of today. Do not purchase from them PLEASE!!! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.

Comments

• Sg
      10th of Jul, 2010

Really? I was working at Gwinnett Place Ford on Satellite Blvd. in Duluth, GA (770-476-2090) when you purchased your vehicle. The dealership offered to give back your trade for $1.00. Quit withholding pertinent information. This story doesn't have much validity now, does it?