Gwinnett District Attorney / Unfair treatment

Gwinnett County is a trap and has a terrible justice system! I was put on "First Offenders" after given a court appointed attorney. I met her the day she was assigned to me and not again until the day of trial a whole year later. She was on maternity leave the whole time and never had a conversation with me. I just accepted the punishment because I was 18 and didn't have a clue what else to do. I have now been on non report for 2 1/2 years. A year ago I was the victim of domestic violence. Now that the court date is coming and I do not want to testify because I am terrified, the DA Marlene Zesker is trying everything to get me into trouble so that I have to testify in court. I guess if I end up murdered somewhere when this is all over with, she'll be satisfied with herself. These people are criminals and make peoples lives hell for their own gain. They all need to be investigated! Ecspecially the DA's office. But, since they have immunity for almost everything, we will all just continue to loose! It's unjust and unfair.

Comments

• Fe
      27th of Apr, 2012

A public defender does jack [censored]. You should have pay a lawyer.