GW / Worst shopping experience

WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER.

i placed an order from their website and was immediately charged. honest retailers do not charge you until your order is complete and shipped. i waited two weeks, no goods received. i emailed their customer service, they took over a week to respond. at this point i just wanted to cancel my order, but they explained to me (in a rather unfriendly email) that one of the items was out of stock and would be shipped the following a week. i reluctantly agreed to wait. still no goods, yet i was charged. for the next six weeks, i waited, emailed them several times and eventually asked them to cancel my order. still, no response. now, almost THREE MONTHS LATER, i receive the shipment, containing a DIFFERENT BRAND from what i ordered. of course i emailed them again and of course, NO REPLY.

with all the beauty product websites to choose from online, you would be saving yourself a huge headache to shop somewhere else.

An

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009

I have tried to wait on gwbeauty.com before, but as long as they deliver and we are talking about a few weks, then I can live with it.

HOWEVER THIS TIME I HAVE TRANSFERED $11, 569.47 COVERING TWO ORDERS (REDKEN + TIGI), AND THIS I DID BACK IN NOVEMBER 2008. AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GOODS!!! I CANNOT GET THROUGH TO THEM ANYMORE, NOT EVEN BY CALLING THEM, WRITING LETTERS, OR SENDING E-MAILS. IN THE BEGINNING I MAILED WITH KEVIN, ANDY, AND TOM.

SO NOW THEY HAVE ALL MY MONEY AND WILL NOT SHIP MY TWO ORDERS OR TRANFSER THE MONEY BACK - AND THAT IS WHY I ASK YOU NOT TO SHOP THERE, AND HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT TO MOST PEOPLE.