Guy4game.com / Affiliate Scam

Japan Review updated:

i joined guy4game.com affiliate program because i read on their website "We pay $0.01 per unique IP click even no sales".

after i reached the payout limit, their affiliate manager told to me "Goodbye", because the traffic that i drove to their site generated no sales.

this is ridiculous. absolutely unserious company.

Ya
Feb 17, 2013

Comments

• Go
      Sep 17, 2012
    Guy4game.com - There are better places to purchase from
    Guy4game.com
    guy4game.com

Total scammers. Purchased gold for GW2. They sent confirmation that they sent the currency, but of course - nothing. When I emailed to let them know was given a snippy email that I should have received it. Live chat is useless. Gave me the the round around and said they could not do anything without a manager and that this manager wouldn't be back for 2 days?? Every other time in chat they conveniently disconnect after telling me they will check on my order. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. There are better places to purchase from.

• Al
      Jan 11, 2013

Cheater!!!

• Ya
      Feb 17, 2013

this is ridiculous. absolutely unserious company.