Guthy-Renker/Meaningful Beauty / delivery of product

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased Meaningful Beauty through Guthy-Renker back in July of 2009. I am on a 3-month program, (which some of the product barely lasts 3 months.) My first shipment (after initial shipment) was 5 to 6 weeks late, after I made a phone call. I got a partial refund. I was epecting my next shipment the end of February, beginning of March, so I called to check. It's not even being shipped out unitl March 3rd, although I got 2 conflicting stories on that. It was supposed to be shipped on February 18th. I've called and complained to no avail, asked to speak to a supervisor, none available.
The bottom line is I am supposed to receive this product every 3 months, and am paying for it every 3 months through automatic withdrawal, but I receive it every 4 months. I love the product, hate the service. Is there any way to buy this product other than through Guthy-Renker? If it's late one more time, I am calling the BBB.

Comments

• Gr
      26th of Feb, 2010

Hi Michelle,

We're sorry you're having such a frustrating experience. I'd like to get you connected to someone in our corporate customer service team who can look at your account and help you. Can you email us your contact information to customerservice(at)guthy-renker.com with a link to the above post? If you can provide either your account number or full name and zip code, someone will get back to you with a solution.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Meaningful Beauty Customer Service