GURUPLAY.COM / not paying ( cheeting)

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi,
I have been a player in Guruplay.com casino since March-2011.
As long as I was making deposits and loosing my money, I were a welcomed player in their casino and kept getting weekly bonus offers to come back and risk my money. After I received again their weekly bonus offer by invatation to my email ( promo code: weekly50 ) I made my 50 deposit and got their 50 weekly bonus . I played in their allowed game and got lucky. I completed the bonus obligations and made a withdrawal of 2550 GBP. I received an email to provide my personal documents so after I sent them by email, I got an email that my documents were approved and I will be paid soon. After few days I received a surprising email with the following escuse:
"Dear Ravindranath,
Thank you for choosing Guruplay.
We regret to inform you that your Smart Live account was found linked to the accounts those have potentially higher risk. Your relation with Guruplay has been terminated.
The total amount that was deposited into your Guruplay account will refunded on the Neteller account that you have used to make the deposit.
We are unable to assist you any further on this enquiry.
Kind regards,
Stelios Pardalis
Customer Service Team Leader "
My original withdrawal of my 2550 GBP winnings was on March 20th, 11. I could not understand why GuruPlay casino accepted my money and me as a player who risked his money in their casino till that day which kept loosing and right after my first time winnings and withdrawal they came up with this unreal reason and avoiding my winnings. I already provided them my personal documents by their reuqest, which were approved before their above message to me.
I hope that you can clearly understand and see that this casino is a cheeting casino who does not like to pay fair winnings but like players who only LOOSE. Many players also sould be warned not to risk their money in this unfair casino.

Comments

• Gu
      5th of Jan, 2012

The Management followed company procedures and gambling laws in regards to this person. We stand by the decisions taken on this persons account.This matter has been fully investigated and is now closed to further discussions. GuruPlay

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2012

Hi,
    GURUPLAY casino is NOT A FAIR CASINO!!!
    Very simple fact they keep ignoring is as follow:
    As long as I was loosing my money in their casino, they accepted me as a loyal player
    and kept sending me bonus offers by email, as soon as I won and made my withdrawal
    they reached an unreal decision just to avoid my fair winnings...
    All my explanations to proove them I use my personal PC from home did not help
    me everntually to be paid ...I don't believe they fully investigated my case ! I did not get
    a clear answer why they locked my account only after my first cashout !!
    Ravind