Gunbroker.com / They ignore me, then disable my account and remove my negative feedback against the offending vendor
Horrible site. After sending them all documenting evidence that I was being cheated, outright defrauded out of $200, they ignore me, then disable my account and remove my negative feedback against the offending vendor. There are too many other good auction sites with better prices. Gunauction.com, Auctionarms.com, GunsAmerica.com...just to name a few...to waste time with Gunbroker.
More Gunbroker.com Complaints & Reviews
- Gunbrokers.com - Unable To Get Account Closed, and Overcharges 
- Gunbroker.com - Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere
- Gunbroker.com - worst eCommerce auction website in the history of the internet! 
- Gunbroker.com - They have no check's in place to stop the seller from jacking up the price of the auction
- Gunbroker.com - Will not back you up when you have been defrauded by criminal activity
- Gunbroker - seller refuses to communicate with me.
- Gunbroker.com - They have not replied to an email from over 3 weeks ago to reopen the account
- [Resolved] Gunbroker - item 803179166
- Gunbroker.com - Everything seemed to work, except when I tried to bid
- Gunbroker.com - Payment to seller, 4 months and no delivery of the firearm