Gumtree — scam - sold my xbox and got no money!
I had previously put up an ad to sell my Xbox One Elite console with games etc and then had a buyer have interest in purchasing my xbox. The user emailed me on Thursday the 2nd of November and asked to see more pictures and so on. The persons name was Chris Muldoon and his email [protected]@gmail.com. Due to getting in contact i sent my Xbox down to Manchester first class tracked delivery and had an e-mail saying that £228.00 would be credited into my PayPal account if i provided a tracking number which i did and still i have no money. As a result of this i would like to request a refund as i have been scammed of something valuable to me and only being 20 years old is a lot of money which is useful to me.
More Gumtree Complaints & Reviews
- Gumtree.com - featured adverts really suck! 
- Gumtree - gumtree ripped me off!!! 
- Gumtree - processing time of an ad for 48 hours 
- Gumtree - minkos macs 
- Gumtree - processing time a joke 
- Gumtree - removed ad 
- Gumtree - complaint about a seller
- Gumtree Uk - removal of my ad 
- Gumtree - someone is selling things using my number an I can not talk to or get in contact with gumtree
- Gumtree - mobile phone fraud