Gumtree / motor trader package
We have had a small package with gumtree for some months. We were very suprised when our direct debit amount doubled.
Upon investigation we were told by Marcel, our account manager that we had been migrated to a different package.
We immediately recalled the direct debit via the bank.
We provided notice to Marcel, which we have now done on 3 occasions requesting confirmation of receipt.
Due to the underhand way in which we have been 'migrated' to a package at double the price, we no longer trust gumtree to conduct any business through at all.
We have asked Marcel to refer this matter to management (again no response) and to come back to us with a sensible means to draw this matter to a close.
We appreciate that we will have a notice period, but we are not prepared to serve this notice period on the price of the package we never agreed to.
I would be grateful if this matter could be dealt with by someone in management who can help us draw this matter to a close.
More Gumtree Complaints & Reviews
- Gumtree.com - featured adverts really suck! 
- Gumtree - gumtree ripped me off!!! 
- Gumtree - processing time of an ad for 48 hours 
- Gumtree - minkos macs 
- Gumtree - processing time a joke 
- Gumtree - removed ad 
- Gumtree - complaint about a seller
- Gumtree Uk - removal of my ad 
- Gumtree - someone is selling things using my number an I can not talk to or get in contact with gumtree
- Gumtree - mobile phone fraud