Gumtreefraud

I sent money to this seller on 25/11/18 for a nintendo switch bundle. I even spoke to this seller who reassured me about transferring £240 into his bank account.

I never recieved the items, this was the only money i had to buy my 10yr old son his christmas present with and now my christmas and his christmas is ruined.

What makes it worse is that you sent me an email which went to my spam mail stating "It has been flagged/reported that the user who posted that ad may be involved in suspicious activity and/or in breaching the Gumtree Terms of Use. We are investigating this matter, "

This obviuosly could of been prevented from me being scammed of my money if you had acted on this sooner and removed the ad/ seller from gumtree. This was reported to the bank who said my money went into a tesco account and was taken out as soon as i had released my money into his bank so the vank can not retrieve my money back and that i have to contact gumtree . I have tried on numerous occasions to report this to your online customer contact and had an Do Not Reply email with a case number [protected], stating i eould recieve contact from gumtree within 24hrs! Still waiting! This has been soul destroying.

I have reported this to fraud action team who are investigating.

I have saved all text messages and advertisement details with his contact number and bank account details.

Regards