Gum Rosin / fraud product

1 China Review updated:

Hi,
I deal with China and have no problem till now, i just need to let you know about a company I deal with that are fraud and warn anyone who deal with China about them.

The company is called Hebie Bokai Chemical, no 99 Minsheng rd, Qiadong District, Shijazhuang, hebel, pr china, ph [protected]
I have spoken to them for a month now and they arent willing to help in anyway.
I have purchase them a Gum Rosin which cost around $4, 500.00, they sent another product nothing like i ordered, looks like a talcum power.

Below is photo of rosin should look like, on the left is rosin, what I should have received and on the right is what they sent, clearly we can see I did not get what I ordered.
Chinese who already a bad name and this proves why.

I will contact the ACCC and will e-mail a couple of hundred companies who deal in this product, just to warn them.

Gum Rosin

Comments

• Du
      7th of Jun, 2011
    Gum Rosin - Tianjin Sailite Chemicals Co.,Ltd. - FRAUD!!!
    Tianjin Sailite Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
    China
    sltchem.net

Tianjin Sailite Chemicals Co., Ltd. which is located at Baodi Economic Development Zone, Tianjin(Formerly Tianbao Industrial Park) is purely a fraud company.

Their manager Nicole/Ms.Lilian Yan/Mrs. song yingqiu/Nicole Lee /MS. Nicole Coo (names keep changing)is involved in the scam.

They do not have a proper office address on their website or letter head and therefore cannot be located. The do not provide their exact office location even if you call them on their office telephone numbers.

They provide samples of good quality, collect advance and then do not ship or ship garbage, waste items in the container.

We have recently lost over USD 10, 000 with them as they provide us with fake documents issued by Chinese government departments.

Please do not deal with this company. They only know to cheat.