gulfair / wrong ticket wrong information
I purchased the Muscat to Delhi (via Bahrain) ticket of GulfAir flight from you travel agent The Travel City (Ph.# [protected]). It was clearly mentioned in the ticket that the flight GF 5655 will depart from Muscat to Bahrain on 28th December at 1940. Due to the GCC meeting traffic uncertainty, I reached airport at 1600 hrs. I asked at about 1800 hours for the Gulfair flight. I was told that the Gulfair counter will open at 1900 hours, at that time you can have the boarding card. When even at 1900 hours there was no GulfAir counter, I enquired further. Surprisingly, I came to know that passengers to Bahrains were to go by Oman air. I immediately rushed to the Oman air counter for the boarding card. They told me that the counter is closed and boarding is already going on. Even after my repeated requests, I was not allowed to board that flight. So, I missed my flight. I had no choice except to come out and talked with Gulfair staff. They advised me to take the subsequent flight to bahrin…….. When I reached Bahrain, the connecting flight from Bahrain to Delhi had already departed. The next flight to Delhi was at a gap of ten hours at 10.30……. After spending ten hours, the connecting flight to Delhi was further delayed by more than 4 hours. So I reached Delhi at …. instead of the scheduled …21.00 hrs….My old father who came to receive me at Delhi all the way from Chandigarh was also stranded at Delhi.
BEHAVIOUR OF GULFAIR STAFF WAS RUDE, NON COPERATIVE,
ADVICE PLEASE DONT TREAVEL BY GULFAIR
More gulfair Complaints & Reviews
- Gulf Air - treat customers like a dirt 
- Gulf Air - off-load because of overbooking
- Gulf Air airlines - flight missed & delayed
- gulfair - crew misappropriate behaviour 
- Gulf Air, Dubai - harassment at dubai airport
- Gulf Air - twice deducted money; asking to refund the extra deduction
- Gulf Air - not issuing boarding pass in transit 
- Gulf Air - the receiving and attendance general service / poor customer care & overcharging even if mistake is not from customer
- Gulf Air & Opodo - no refund for a cancelled flight ticket number: 0729675597397 
- Gulf Air airlines - damaged goods in cargo.