Gulf Oil Gas Station — unauthorized credit card charges
The gulf gas station in triboro plaza, 55 robert f toner blvd, north attleborough, ma 02763, [protected], has been charging $1.00 to my credit card every time I use it.
There are no notices anywhere posted outside to state that they charge extra for using a credit card. I am using a mastercard. The signs give no indication this practice is in place and there are no postings anywhere outside.
It is extremely deceiving because I expected to pay what was on the sign and by charging me an additional $1.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in North Attleboro, MA00, you have deceived the buyer!
It is my opinion that this practice is less than honest and highly suspect. If this is not illegal, it is my opinion that there should be a posting where the consumer can see it prior to being charged for using a credit card.
I humbly request an immediate response to this message, however, I am documenting all the extra charges and plan to approach mastercard, the attorney general, maura healy and the investigative media if I do not receive a satisfactory reply in a timely fashion.
Please be advised.
August 23, 2018 @ 0650 hrs. Est
More Gulf Oil Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Gulf Oil & Gas Companies International Lottery Programme - scam mail! 
- Gulf Gas Station - overcharged
- Gulf Gasoline Station - fraudulent charge
- Gulf Oil - gulf station terryville ct, threats
- Gulf Oil - adulterated gas
- Gulf Oil - bad gas
- Gulf Oil - gulf station at 7601 eastern avenue at southern avenue, balto., md 21224 
- Gulf Oil - customer service
- Gulf Oil - car service
- Gulf Oil - terrible customer service and lying