Gulf Oil Gas Stationunauthorized credit card charges

The gulf gas station in triboro plaza, 55 robert f toner blvd, north attleborough, ma 02763, [protected], has been charging $1.00 to my credit card every time I use it.
There are no notices anywhere posted outside to state that they charge extra for using a credit card. I am using a mastercard. The signs give no indication this practice is in place and there are no postings anywhere outside.
It is extremely deceiving because I expected to pay what was on the sign and by charging me an additional $1.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in North Attleboro, MA00, you have deceived the buyer!
It is my opinion that this practice is less than honest and highly suspect. If this is not illegal, it is my opinion that there should be a posting where the consumer can see it prior to being charged for using a credit card.

I humbly request an immediate response to this message, however, I am documenting all the extra charges and plan to approach mastercard, the attorney general, maura healy and the investigative media if I do not receive a satisfactory reply in a timely fashion.

Please be advised.

Regards,

Christopher morris
[protected]@comcast.net
August 23, 2018 @ 0650 hrs. Est

Ch
Aug 23, 2018

Comments

• Ne
      Aug 23, 2018

We are please to inform your esteem buying company the petroleum products you are looking for is available in our storage tanks, We have an official FOB and CIF offer (Fob Rotterdam). We guarantee truth and professionalism, We will be ready to cooperate with you in various products. to ship to our customers. and reservoir for immediate delivery Such as:

Jp54 Gross price $46/ Net $44. Minimum Order is 2, 000, 000 barrels / month
    JA1 Gross price $46/ Net $44. Minimum Order is 2, 000, 000 barrels / month
    D2 indent $ 380 / $ 370. Minimum Order 100, 000mt / month
    D6 Gross $0.80 cent USD per Gallon Net $ 0.70cent USD

Provide your official email or contact us via email to enable us issue our official soft corporate offer (SCO).Thanks.

BELOW IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION,