Gulf Coast Readersmagazines changed without my consent

1 Review updated:

I agree with all other complaints- trying to call these guys to deal with complaints is a nightmare. I have payed for the magazine subscriptions, however at some point they changed the magazines they had available. So instead of receiving food and wine and similar magazines I began receiving business oriented magazines.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYWhen I called to ask what was going on they told me that they had too many clients to be able to call everyone and find out what magazines they wanted. If I made a deal to pay for certain magazines and they are taking my money for said magazines I do not see how they can change them out, site laziness as an excuse and expect people to be happy with that. In addition, it's been over 3 months since I asked them to change the magazines and I am still receiving the ones I did not want. This company is irresponsible and incapable.

Comments

• My
      Oct 10, 2009

I was contacted by them a few days ago and they have tried to get money from me. Does anyone have the 800 number? I would like to try to call them. I think I will put a block on them ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.

• Pl