Guiyang Gongqiu Commerce & Trading Co., Ltd / Scam

1 China Review updated:

Hi
A company named Guiyang Gongqiu Commerce & Trading Co., Ltd. is a gold member of you
took the money 430 USD and didn't send me the goods he should
I will send you copy of the proforma and the bank transfer I have made
they gave me a tracking number [protected] that doesn't exist.
The office number they gave me [protected] doesn't exist and he hardly answers the mobile 0086-[protected]
I was talking to the manager Yuan Fang (msn [protected]@hotmail.com) and he says that may be there is a problem with DHL but he simply didn't even go to DHL office
Yesterday I have found an article about them
I am not the first one to be scummed but I want to be the last
Please block them in alibaba so they can't fool anyone else
I have also found another of their sites http://guiyanggongqiu.com/productlist.asp

Guiyang Gongqiu Commerce & Trading Co., Ltd

Ga

Comments

• Be
      24th of Feb, 2010

Hi everybody, ...

I lost 820 USD and exactly same story happened to me.
    Alibaba should stop this company ASAP.

B.A

• Da
      6th of Mar, 2010

Hi Everyone i lost over 580usd same situation happen to me. but there is someone watching them as they made our heart cry. not to worry anything u do in this world u have to pay here before ur body leave this world.

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".