Guitar Center - Richmond, VA / POOR SERVICE
I called Guitar Center on Monday, March 2nd to see if they had a particular guitar pedal I needed [$169]. They indeed had they pedal and it was the last one left in stock. They took my name and assured me that they would hold it until i could make it to the store, as I live almost an hour from it's location.
I called again on Tuesday March 3rd to assure that the pdeal was being held until the weekend so I could make a trip. I even spoke to a manager this time and was assured, again, that it was on hold for me.
I was able to leave work early on Wednesday, March 4th to go to Guitar Center and purchase the pedal. When I arrived, the pedal that was supposed to be on hold for me had apparently vanished. They made a valiant effort to call a few people but no pedal was found. The sales associate eventually told me "sorry dude, you should probably just order it online"!! no offer to get one in or fix the wrong that had been done!!
ALL THIS AFTER I HAD DRIVEN AN HOUR [one way] TO PICK UP A PEDAL THEY WERE HOLDING FOR ME? SO I DROVE 2 HOURS FOR NOTHING! piss poor service at best!
More Guitar Center - Richmond, VA Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - receiving an order
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - they canceled my order
- Guitar Center - I sold two guitars and a brand new evh 5150 50 watt head.
- Guitar Center - order processing and shipping