Guitar Center Indy — manager problems
I was treated and talked to like i was an idiot by an condescending manager . I was looking to talk about recording gear and he was more interested in correcting my grammar . i was thinking to my self are you for real. it took place like this .
do you mind if i ask you something about software .
he said yes you can ASK me what ever you like. in a condescending tone . do to the was i said ask.
at least 5 time while we where talking he did this . but i just blew it off .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Indianapolis, IN well a few guys came up and where trying to ask something he very rudely told them to wait and they walked into the dj room he then looked at me and said ###ing Mexicans always think they are more important then the person in front of you. the ### probably doesn't speak English. I had my kid with me . and in a tone like he was tring to talk " black " he said you know what i mean.
my last name name is Martinez. i Dominican and Mexican. at this point I started walking off and he said . Well hey my name is Robby I am the sales manager here if you need and thing just ASK for me.
i mean really i felt like he was a racist and if Guitar Center rolls like this i am done with them
More Guitar Center Indy Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - stupid sale people 
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - service
- The Guitar Center at Nashua, NH - bad service
- Guitar Center- Chattanooga, TN - customer service