Guildan Management Group / Fraud company

1 2150 South 1300 East Suite 505Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-891-4413

This company rips people off. They are on the BBB site but not for long. They wanted collateral for a personal loan, because of my credit. I paid the collateral and the company was suppose to deposit funds in my account and that never happened and they took my collateral as well. I call and call and no one answers or returns any of my calls. I have reported this company to BBB and authorities to press charges of fraud. Do not do any business with this company or they will rob you as well.

Va

Comments

Ca
  17th of Dec, 2007

Thank you so much for the above comment, I read it right before sending them money for collateral. I hope the government finds a way to put them out of business before they steal more people's money.

Je
  3rd of Jan, 2008

This company goes by GMG Financial as well. They needed us to buy insurance to cover an unsecured loan. We sent $1700 to cover this insurance and haven't seen a dime of the "approved loan" that they promised us or a refund of the money we sent for the scam of there insurance. We have filed a complaint with the BBB and Attorney General, keep your money, these people will screw you.

Ta
  25th of Feb, 2008

I am glad that i found your comment about gmg financial, because my husband was just about to send 500.00 for his insurance for an unsecured loan.

Bi
  1st of Jun, 2008

I also had doinings with tis company, they had me send money to cover the insurance.When they said they needed more money I told them Iwas canceled my account tey said they would refund my money, that never happend.If anyone out there has found away to get there money back let me know. Please every one dont use these people.