Guardsman / furniture repair
Eighteen months ago I purchased high-end quality furniture from Ethan Allen. It was suggested that I also purchase Guardsman Protection plan which was not cheap. Recently I noticed that there were two pieces of furniture that were damaged. (I spend six months in Florida and noticed the damage when I returned).
I submitted photos and a claim to Guardsman last week. They have a limited checklist of what ", you" think caused the damage. I really didn't know. So I chose what I thought was an honest answer. I am not a furniture refinisher so I truly tried to check a box that I thought applied. They denied the claim, stating "peeling and lifting" did not qualify! How should I know if that is what is happening.? They didn't even offer to inspect the furniture to validate what was causing the damage!!
I am moving to Delaware next summer and purchased several rooms of new furniture AND Guardsman Protection BEFORE I knew their policy of DENYING PLAUSIBLE CLAIMS innocently purchased by strong armed furniture store representatives.
PLEASE PURSUE THIS FOR ALL OF US WHO WERE SCAMMED!
More Guardsman Complaints & Reviews
- Guardsman - Warranty 
- Guardsman - Deined claim 
- Guardsman - Claim Denied 
- Guardsman - Fraud and cheating 
- Guardsman - inferior product/not as advertised 
- Guardsman - burnsville sofa #sku 351445551 espresso 97x38x39 " h
- Guardsman - furniture cleaning under contract
- Guardsman - furniture protection plan
- Guardsman - furniture "gold plan"
- Guardsman - Warranty