Guardian TowingMisrepresentation

1 Review updated:

My Grandson was in an accident and was towed by Guardian Towning at 7945 Arjons Dr San Diego, CA, who was called by the CHP. This occured on a Sunday, so I called on Monday to see if we could trade the title for the tow and storage.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Diego, CAthey agreed to do so and I gave them my fax number to send an agreement stating this was agreeable and they said they would. I called back on Thursday to find out when the fax would be sent and was told that it wouldn't be and that the car had already been liened! This is just 4 days after the tow! I have no idea why they would agree to it then back down, but I will cause as many problems as possible for them!

Comments

• Gu
      Jul 28, 2009

We highly disagree. We are not on the business of collecting junk cars from the freeways. We tow cars per CHP request and we follow all the laws. Vehicle code state that the owner of the vehicle being towed is responsible for towing and storage charges occured. Also vehicle code states that there will be a lien put on the vehicle after 72 hrs. of storage.

We strongly suggest that you get your facts straight and do not accuse of a company of wrong doing when your grandson cannot handle his financial responsibilities. He is an adult and we do file a small claim court for our tow and storage charges. You may still contact us and settle the tow and storage bill and remove your vehicle from our storage to avoid further charges and legal actions.

Sincerely,