Guardian Credit Services / Acceptance fee not promptly returned

1 6538 Collins Ave. Suite 367Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Contacted the company about securing a unsecured Visa/Mastercard. Was told to send in $49.00 for a absolute guarantee approval, with the credit cards in my hands in as little as 14 days. I sent the funds and when I didn't recieve anything after the 1st of November I called the company and spoke with Thomas at ext.711. I stated who I was and what my complaint was. Thomas informed me that the company had received my money and mailed out my package. However the company had sent the package out to the wrong zip code according to Thomas. He said he would resend out another package. After about another 2weeks, I tried to call the company and was not able to get through. I believe the company is a fraud and is scamming the public out of money. I just want my $49.00 back because I didn't recieve a service or product.

Va

Comments

• Sd
      14th of Jul, 2010

To call this company & its leader, Curt Malone, dishonest thieves would be a massive understatement. I, unfortunately believed that they would do the job for which I paid them.
    When it was Green Credit Solutions, we hired them for a loan modification. After be mislead for months, the top was blown off when the chief negotiator, Charles Cebellero, FLAT OUT LIED TO ME!!!
    The fact that they strung me along for almost a year with false and partial information due to simple incompetence in one thing, but flat out dishonesty is another.

Whatever you do, DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE!!!
    They take the bait & switch to the next level of flat out lies.