Gtl Global Tel Link / Double billing!

1 53 Lotus RdLynchburg, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4348213538

I have been dealing with Global Tel Link For a few months now and they are a total ripoff. they Constantly Bill me twice for the same phone calls. They bill me through their company and then bill me through my regular phone company which is Verizon. I am going in debt trying to pay both and they always act as though they do not know what is going on. Then there are constant blocks put on my phone and my finance can not get through. Who can you contact to get this stuff cleared up. This just does not make any sense!

Comments

• In
      21st of May, 2008

I do agree with you. The cost of the calls are more than calling overseas. There are 2 calls with a
    60 min total, the charges are $6.24. Where did they get payment of $132.60 and the bill is
    paid in full every month. This company is a complete rip off.

• Pa
      9th of Jun, 2008

THIS COMPANY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH . I SPENT MANY HOURS TRYING TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE AS THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM CONTINUOUSLY RE-ROUTED MY CALLS TO A SERVICE THAT PROMISES TO RETURN YOUR CALLS AND NEVER DOES. THERE IS NO SUPERVISORS AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO OR AN ALTERNATE SUPERIOR TO HELP RESOLVE ISSUES. I PAID MY BILL WITH A FRIEND'S CREDIT CARD. THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT BUT, WITHDREW THE MONEY 3 TIMES FROM MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT CAUSING HIM A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AS WELL AS BOUNCED CHECK FEE'S TOTALLING OVER $300.00. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A $95.00 PYMNT. THE BANK SHOWS GLOBAL TEL LINK HAS WITHDRAWN THE MONEY. GTL SAYS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY AND THE BANK DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY THAT THE MONEY IS IN THE "AIR". IT IS AGAINST GTL'S POLICY TO USE SOMEONE ELSES CREDIT CARD BUT YET THEY STILL TOOK THE MONEY. THEY SAID IT COULD TAKE 7-10 DAYS TO GET THE MONEY RESTORED TO THE BANK. MY GTL PHONE ACCOUNT IS STILL SHOWING A NEGATIVE BALANCE AND HAS A BLOCK ON MY PHONE AND WE ARE OUT OF $300.00. I SEE A "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT" IN GTL'S FUTURE. ATTORNEY'S FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. I AM IRATE!!!