Gtahotels.com / hotel reservation

1 330 west 38th street-Ste. 1004New York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-619-419-2800

Canceled our reservation without accomodating us at an other hotel after our full payment was made on our credit card. The company stated that there wasn't any room available at this hotel, wich is a lie cause we talked to the hotel directly and we do in fact have a confirmation number from the hotel. After talking to a sales rep. from gtahotels.com they informed us that there was an error in the prices online when we booked and that they do not want to give us the accomodation for the prices we paid nor do they want to book us an other hotel.

Jo

Comments

27th of Jan, 2009

they should honour your booking. it was there mistake they should pay

• Sw
      29th of Jan, 2009

I'm in the same boat for our Disneyland vacation. We booked back on 1/16 for a 6 night vacation and I received an email saying they canceled my reservation due to a technical glitch. I'm very upset about this.

30th of Jan, 2009

don't book threw this company .
    they left me high and dry with no rooms 4 weeks after i booked it .

this company is totally unreliable .

• Me
      24th of Mar, 2009

Dear Joline

Thank you for your comments.

It would be nice to update that as per my e.mail to you dated 26th Feb 2009

'' I am pleased to be able to confirm your reservation for 2 rooms at the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel for the period of 29-Mar-2009 to 11-Apr-2009 .''

It was very pleasing that we found a solution to your complaint.

We are a well established company and over the years we have helped millions of clients to book their hotel accommodation at the best possible rates on the internet.

We have also been members of the BBB since 2006 and have a very satisfactory record with them. Over the past 12 months we have a total of 2 complaints recorded with the BBB and these have both been resolved. You can check our report through the Better Business Bureau members pages.

We received a letter from the BBB dated 12th January 2009 thanking us for our participation and contributions to the effort of the BBB - Hardly a letter that would be sent to a company that was not reputable

Caroline