GT Xpress101 / Took too long to receive item!

5455 West Chester RoadWest Chester, ND, United States Review updated:
4.5
Phone: 1-800-357-9213

I am total upset with the GT Xpress 101 handled my purchase of this product. I ordered it on 1/21/08 and as of 2/11/08 I still have not received the product. They also charged me for 2 items which I did not order and have already charged to my account a total of $173.00 for a product that has not been delivered. I contacted the company and informed them when the item is delivered I plan on returning it for the negligence on not fulfilling their responsibility in following through on what this company told me on the phone. They informed me it would take 2-3 business days for the item to be delivered. It is now a total of 21 days and counting still has not been delivered. I will never ever do business with any more products that advertise on TV. It has been a nightmare and am looking forward on how long it will take to receive my credit to my charge card.

Francis Mazzola.

Comments

Mb
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I purchase the Xpress 101 a few years back and bingo now you are offfering a second cook book. I called your customer service requesting if I could purchase the second cook book.
The reply I got was NO___NO__No. I purchased a sonic blade and I was able for a very resonable fee purchase the new attachments items that are now being offered.
IT IS VERY UPSETTING WHEN A NEW ITEM IS OFFERED WHY CAN'T IT BE PURCHASED BY A CUSTOMER WHO HAS PREVIOUS PURCHASED THE PRODUCT. I THINK RIGHT NOW THEY WAY I FEEL I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANOTHER PRODUCT OFFERED BY YOUR COMPANY. If I would have been smart there
is what they call the HOBO sandwich maker you use on the stove it is a lot cheaper than the Xpress 1111101.
Ro
  4th of Apr, 2008
My XPress101 cooking surface on the inside is peeling. I'm hesitant to use it for fear that the coating may come off as I cook my food. Please advise as to what I may do to replace at least the top portion of the cooker. FTI - I've only used the XPress101 3 times. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Jr
  19th of May, 2008
My father, in his late 80's, ordered this xpress 101... Not knowing that
the shipping and handling equaled the price of the machine. In my
opinion that makes the company bogus. 29.90 f0r shipping is
robbery. One cannot return the machine and come out to the good.
GT media (Gaim Company)is a scam along with Cathy Mitchell for allowing her
name to be used to screw people!
Ch
  25th of May, 2008
We were going to buy one today. But, when we got on line to purchase and saw the high amount for S&H, we changed our minds. By the time you pay for the one...and supposedly get the second one free..you are charged twice for S&H and when you are finished you have paid over more than if you had paid for two! What a rip off.
There is nothing free in this world...shoud have known when we saw the S&H on tV and the price was not mentioned...and for all we know...the customer service is terrible too.
Ru
  27th of May, 2008
DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE RECIPE BOOKS, that I did not order and will not pay for. You have my charge card number and are automatically charging me for the recipe books that I did not order. I will put in a complaint to higher sources if you send me any more unordered recipe books. You are on my "bad" list for people to deal with. DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. I PREFER NOT TO HAVE TO GO TO HIGHER SOURCES FOR MY SATISFACTION.
Cl
  19th of Jun, 2008
I too was charged more that i expected for items I didn't order when I called "Customer Service"which sounded like a call service in another country I was basically told there was nothing they could do about it. I also will not order anything else from that company.
Fl
  28th of Jul, 2008
I like cooking in the xpress 101 and have used it almost everyday for a month, however the Teflon is bubbling on one section and peeling off. I read the instructions and seasoned it before use. I also use Crisco butter coking spray each time I cook. Can this be fixed. I bought it at Christmas this past year, but only started using it a month ago.
Ch
  4th of Aug, 2008
I bought the Xpress101 andd staart using it after seasoning it as directed. after the third time that I used it the coating bubbled in one of the bottum sections and I too am afraid to continue using it. Is there anything that can be done to replace the coating?
Ma
  15th of Aug, 2008
I am writing this complaint, my express101 the coating is peeling off, and the food is sticking, I love using it but the wells need to be re-surfaced, will call customer service and ask for this xpress101 to be replaced,
Ta
  16th of Aug, 2008
I loved the product, but the teflon coating started bubbleing and came off.I seasoned it like they said. i say send me a free one .I WILL call customer service Monday
Jo
  29th of Aug, 2008
There are too many complaints on the Teflon peeling for it not to be true. I just received mine today but am very afraid to use it, I am seriously thinking of sending it back unless I can get some kind of guarantee on the Teflon. I could swear they talked about a recipe book with 101 recipes, the book I got does not have the recipes they showed on TV, another Red flag!!! Most of the recipes in the book they sent me look like they are children's recipes, none of those are the kind of foods I want to eat. I don't think I want to keep this product. I haven't received my charges yet and now I am scared to see my bill from what they have done to other people. Very disappointed in Banning CA.
Ma
  11th of Sep, 2008
I called to say I did not receive the instruction/recipe book with my unit and was told I'd have to order the cook book for an additional $13.95. This company seems to rip buyers off and customer service is not there at all!! Buyers beware!!
Na
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I have had my GT Xpress 101 for about a week and have used it nonstop. I will say I was under the impression that you were supposed to get 101 recipes as well and had issue with the outrageous shipping charges as well. When i called the company to cancel the order they conveniently already shipped the package (i called a couple of days later to check the ETA and was told it had not been shipped yet) but they did pacify me a bit by refunding me the shipping charges on one of the units so I decided to continue with the order. Now I have it and love it. I haven'tnoticed any peeling of the teflon but i did notice that once you cook something sticky in it, it is more difficult to clean there after. I do use cooking spray prior to use just as a precaution and don't have a major problem but I don't like the way customer service handled my complaint by lying to me and feel that their customer service people are rude and uncooperative until you ask to speak to a supervisor.
Di
  4th of Oct, 2008
I was going to order this GT Xpress 101 but the shipping is to high & About the peeling of the teflon I am afraid I won't get everything that's to come with it
Bo
  17th of Oct, 2008
I WAS LOOKING INTO GETTING ONE (OR TWO) FOR XMAS. BUT AFTER READING ALL THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPAMY I THINK ILL PASS. THERE IS A STORE HERE THAT SELLS "AS SEEN ON TV" ITEMS AND ILL WAIT FOR IT TO SHOW UP THERE AND NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDELING

BIG DICK DAVE
La
  17th of Oct, 2008
I was excited with the machine, as it was given to us by a friend(along with a cookbook). When we got around to using it, we realized that they had updated and we wanted the new cookbook, also...we were told, NO..in no uncertain words. What is UP?? IF I were a company, trying to get on my feet, I would assume that public relations would be number one!!!OBVIOUSLY NOT WITH THIS PRODUCT...SO, QUESS WHAT?? EVEN IF I LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU WILL NEVER GET A "WORD OF MOUTH" RECOMMENDATION OR ANY OTHER KIND OF ENDORSMENT...YOU REALLY NEED TO WORK ON YOUR PEOPLE SKILLS...LAURIE
La
  17th of Oct, 2008
THIS PRODUCT WAS OK BUT WHEN WE CALLED TO GET A NEW COOKBOOK, YOUR STAFF WAS SO RUDE AND SO UNHELPFUL...I WILL NEVER RECCOMEND YOUR SITE OR YOUR PRODUCT AS YOU NEVER SEEM TO WANT TO MAKE IT RIGHT. I HAVE NEVER(!!!) GONE ON LINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE TO COMPLAIN BUT THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLE. I JUST WANTED TO BUT THE NEW COOKBOOK BUT I WAS TREATED LIKE A
Tr
  20th of Oct, 2008
You people need to learn to be patient. They sell the GT Xpress 101 at Kohl's now and it was only $30. Learn to wait until things come out in stores...THEY ALWAYS DO.
Ki
  29th of Dec, 2008

GT Xpress101 - GT Xpress 101
GT Xpress 101
West Chester
Ohio
Phone: 800 357 9213
gtxpress101.com

This company sends you 2 units . they sign you up for a recipe culb and charge you every 2 months for the recipes and don't tell you. The phone call is done by touch tone so you do NOT get a total on your request. They charge you for accesories which you DID NOTask for. Its seen on TV for 2 easy payments of 19.95 and they charge you a whopping 104.60 when all is sent to your home. They only took off the subscription for recipes . Thats all!!! ITS A CRIME. I have been had!!!
Yo
  14th of Mar, 2009
i luv it. it is a good complex machine.