Gt Virtual Internet / Terrible service!

Daryle Swink who calls himself the director of GT Virtual Internet, and Guitek says they can repair computers. He has no idea what he's doing!!! He took my computer and said he have it back in a day or so, it took a week. Then it came back with more repairs needed. He thinks he knows everything, lack professionalism, and customer service. Him and his company are FRAUDS!!! He talks a like he knows what he doing, but i promise you he doesn't. Also look at the BBB site lots of complains filed, I looked too late.

More Gt Virtual Internet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      18th of Aug, 2008

Not only computer repairs but their dialup/hosting is a ripoff, too!

Check out my problem on DSLReports:
    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark, 20970583

• Th
      18th of Aug, 2008

OOPS! Sorry! Try this link to the forum post:

• Be
      12th of Feb, 2010

Daryle Swink has stolen my computer. I took it to him 3 weeks ago and now he won't return my calls or anything. This is the web site where you can find other people who have the same complaints. I just talked with the Police Dept in this area and was told that it is a civil suit and to go to Judge Metts Office Monday Morning when I file this suit he will be made to pay for court costs and the price of the computer. This has devastated me because this computer was a gift to me by my son in law. But I am carrying it to the fullest extent of the law.
    I am posting a picture of what he looks like.

24th of Feb, 2010

OMG!! The same thing happened to me. He took my computer on December 18th. It's been over 2 months and he wont return my calls either. This repair was for my daughter's Christmas present!!! He ruined Christmas!!!

• Fo
      10th of Mar, 2010

won a lien in court against him. As a matter of public record so has the State of Texas and SWBell.
    knew him personally for years and then one day he took money to build a computer & then wont answer the phone, the door yadda yadda ... he was living with his parents. Hope they kicked him out.

• We
      15th of Nov, 2010

He does not even see his son because won't pay child support. I know beause I am the ex-wife.

30th of Aug, 2014

Do not do business with Guitek, Gtek or DARYLE SWINK!!! He is a thief, fraud and con man. He came to our house to fix and repair the computers. Long story short - they work worse than before he came and he installed a counterfeit Windows 7 on my computer.
    He also stole $1, 500.00 from brother. Around the same time he offered to build a website design for my neighbor. He took his computer and a $200.00 down payment - he has never returned. We have filed a police report.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DARYLE SWINK - GUITEK - GTEK OR GT Virtual Internet Service.