GT EXPRESS101meals.com / Charges out of Line

West Chester, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 357 9213

I ordered one pan it was supposed to be special 9.95 not 2 payments of 995, one I was supposed to get as a bonus, I did not order the cook book but I got charged anyway another 995, they give me a total of net product 49.85 plus p & H 45.75 total shipment of 95.60 plus when I get my Visa you have charged $133.oo far cry from 2 for 1995. the exchange on the statement was way over on the american money, we were almost at par. this is very disappointing, I will never order anything from your t v ad again I shall let all of my friends know, also if I don't get this charge reduced, I will also let the television stations now how deceiving you people are.besides that I had to pay the mail delivery 12.74 making it a grand total of$l45.74, for a little pan I could buy here for $10.00. J.Hastings Attn:Now'

Comments

La
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I'm complaining about when I order the xpress cooker's (2) FOR 19.98. I
informed the operator to cancel my order, because she kept adding items for additional priceing a month. I tried to cancel the whole order but never was I asked if I wanted to cancel the order. Please cancel my order, I have also notified my Bank...The only thing I wanted was the (2) cooker's..thats all...Not the cookbooks for a fee. Please remove me from your list of products...Lauressa Joe
Je
  25th of Feb, 2009
I am having the same problem! I ordered the original "buy one get one free" cookers also. I received "bonus cookbooks" with the cookers and cannot get them to stop sending them and charging me for them now. I too will be contacting my credit card company.