GT Express cooker 101 / Need Credit for item returned

40547 N. Clubhouse Dr.Queen Creek, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-882-1747
I ordered your GT Xpress 101 cookware. I also ordered the extra pan. I DID NOT ORDER THE EXTRA BOX OF MISC. ITEMS.
I called on [protected] and talked to a person called Gie and asked to return everything. He was very, very, hard to understand. My return # is:
OM [protected]. I returned the box on 11-01-2007 and insured it for $200.00 (which cost me $15.97). I did not return the second box of misc. items, that I did not order. I told "Gie" that he needed to send me a postage paid return label for that box.
My American Express has not been credited for the $173.40 yet, nor have I received the return label to mail the second box back. What has happened?
I need an answer right away! You not only sent me extra that I did not order, but you promised I could return your product and get a full refund.

If I do not get a positive response from you, soon, I will turn this over to my attorney.
Mrs. Jerman

Comments

Mr
  24th of Jul, 2009
I completely agree with this post I ordered the GT Express cooker thinking what could I loose for $40 I decided to make the 2 payments so I only would pay $19.95 for two months they ended up charging me an extra $10 for a recipe cookbook that I didn't want and they sent anyway. I decided to live with it and kept the small cookbook that I could of easily purchased a nicer one at my local bookstore, but the 3rd month I got a charge in my bank account since I paid with an ATM charging me $14.90 from GT Media I was puzzled since I thought I had already paid them off. I called them and asked them what this charge was they said I also signed up for a cookbook membership that I will be receiving another cookbook in the mail every month. I told the representative Alora that I didn't order this and I wanted it credited she said theres nothing she could do the only thing I could do is reject the coming cookbook in the mail and get refunded that $15 that was charged without my permission. Now I am awaiting another crappy cookbook in the mail so I can reject it just to get that charge off my bank account within 2 to 3 weeks she said and thats not even any other hidden charges that they haven't charged me for I can honestly say I will never order anything else from Gaiam Americas on the name they have six other products and websites that are operated the same way.
Un
  31st of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i oder a cooker since august 2009 never received i call every day complaint i cancel the merchandise never send my return back since2009 i will let my lawer deal with it thats suks
Un
  31st of Jan, 2010
I'm still waiting for the return check since August 2009. Now its 2010, it s seems as if your company is run poorly/ If this becomes worse my lawyer will have to get involved in this situation.