GT Express cooker 101 / Need Credit for item returned

1 40547 N. Clubhouse Dr.Queen Creek, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-882-1747

I ordered your GT Xpress 101 cookware. I also ordered the extra pan. I DID NOT ORDER THE EXTRA BOX OF MISC. ITEMS.
I called on [protected] and talked to a person called Gie and asked to return everything. He was very, very, hard to understand. My return # is:
OM 1009 [protected]. I returned the box on 11-01-2007 and insured it for $200.00 (which cost me $15.97). I did not return the second box of misc. items, that I did not order. I told "Gie" that he needed to send me a postage paid return label for that box.
My American Express has not been credited for the $173.40 yet, nor have I received the return label to mail the second box back. What has happened?
I need an answer right away! You not only sent me extra that I did not order, but you promised I could return your product and get a full refund.

If I do not get a positive response from you, soon, I will turn this over to my attorney.
Mrs. Jerman

Comments

• Mr
      24th of Jul, 2009

I completely agree with this post I ordered the GT Express cooker thinking what could I loose for $40 I decided to make the 2 payments so I only would pay $19.95 for two months they ended up charging me an extra $10 for a recipe cookbook that I didn't want and they sent anyway. I decided to live with it and kept the small cookbook that I could of easily purchased a nicer one at my local bookstore, but the 3rd month I got a charge in my bank account since I paid with an ATM charging me $14.90 from GT Media I was puzzled since I thought I had already paid them off. I called them and asked them what this charge was they said I also signed up for a cookbook membership that I will be receiving another cookbook in the mail every month. I told the representative Alora that I didn't order this and I wanted it credited she said theres nothing she could do the only thing I could do is reject the coming cookbook in the mail and get refunded that $15 that was charged without my permission. Now I am awaiting another crappy cookbook in the mail so I can reject it just to get that charge off my bank account within 2 to 3 weeks she said and thats not even any other hidden charges that they haven't charged me for I can honestly say I will never order anything else from Gaiam Americas on the name they have six other products and websites that are operated the same way.

• Un
      31st of Jan, 2010

i oder a cooker since august 2009 never received i call every day complaint i cancel the merchandise never send my return back since2009 i will let my lawer deal with it thats suks

• Un
      31st of Jan, 2010

I'm still waiting for the return check since August 2009. Now its 2010, it s seems as if your company is run poorly/ If this becomes worse my lawyer will have to get involved in this situation.