GSPAY / CANNOT DELIVER GOODS, WON'T REFUND MONEY

United States Review updated:

I ORDERED AN ITEM FROM THE SBKICKS WEBSITE. I WAS FORWARDED TO GSPAY, SAYING THIS WAS THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD THEY ALLOWED. NOTHING ON WEBSITE INDICATES WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED BUT GAVE THEM A GOOD TWO WEEKS BEFORE (AND A WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS) BEFORE I PANICKED. I FINALLY FOUND A LINK ON THE WEBSITE TO "TRACK ORDERS". I TYPED IN MY TRANSACTION NUMBER AND IT SAID "SEARCHING IN WAREHOUSE". IT TOOK A WEEK BEFORE THEY ANSWERED AND ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE THEY ADMITTED THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE THE ITEM. NOW I CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK. THEY DO NOT OFFER ANY COMMUNICATION OPTIONS OTHER THAN EMAIL AND THEY RARELY GET BACK WITH ME AND WHEN THEY DO, IT'S CRYPTIC AND NO HELP. THERE IS THE OPTION OT OPEN A "TICKET" ON A TRANSACTION IN WHICH YOU CAN EMAIL ABOUT YOUR ORDER BUT THEY KEEP CLOSING MY TICKET WHEN IT SHOULD REMAIN OPEN UNTIL IT IS COMPLETED (MEANING MY MONEY REFUNDED). DO NOT EVER GO THROUGH EITHER OF THESE! EVER!!! YOU WILL TRULY BE SORRY.
Sa

Comments

Dc
  2nd of Dec, 2009
Was just directed to GSpay from epandorasale.com. I began ordering on the Epandorasale.com site and when it came time to pay, I rec'd a msg. that I had click to talk to a live person to give them paypal information. From there, the "live" person directed me to another website where the identical merchandise was double the price and because the first site's payment system was down, "Chris" explained that I had to place my order through this site!! DO NOT DO IT! I'm glad I checked around b.f I gave my cc information.
Ra
  26th of Jan, 2010

GSPAY - refund
technistore ltd
who knows
who knows
Phone: 1-646-520-0833

mr brandon morris promised a rapid refund, for a product never received... stay away from these crooks they can hardly speak english
Mi
  23rd of Feb, 2010
I bought some fake Uggs - thinking they were real - from a different website, who delivered the substandard and fraudulent goods but would not reply to any emails regarding returning the goods for refund.
I opened a dispute with my bank, who are trying to get the transaction reversed for me. Last night I got an email from another company calling themselves billingsupportsystem.com and authenticmerchant.com regarding the dispute. They 'warned' that if I do not contact them to resolve the dispute, they will blacklist my card. In fact they say it has already been blacklisted. And who do you suppose is behind these three companies... GSPay! I am meant to contact them now to resolve the dispute.
Please, if are thinking of buying anything and GSPay is mentioned, STEER CLEAR!
La
  5th of Mar, 2012

GSPAY - I emailed them, but no response
GSPAY

I used the GSPAY ( the third party payment channel) as my payment channel. They said that they will refund the holdback and the payout to us after 180 days. I have the contract terms. But it hs been gone 578 days. During the time we have contacted with million times. They refused to refund me by millions of excuses. They rip off me $98521.69 . They deleted my account later. I emailed them, but no response. I search the gspay forum, i found that there a lot of people were scammed by them.
Mo
  26th of Mar, 2015
Hello fellows,

GSPAY is a scam payment processing company based in Latvia, London. We are Omex Support, one of the merchant of GSPAY. But they did scam with us, they did not provide our holdback 1850+ in 2014. And now they stopped our whole payout for $2690 in Sep 14 and asked us to wait for 180 days but now they are denying to pay saying that bank didn't pay to them so they will not pay to us. And in 2014 they ate our holdback saying the same thing.

I don't understand why all the problems come when it comes to the merchant's payout. Exactly on the payout day they stopped the processing account and said that the bank is not processing for our business type... and now when we did wait 180 days and there is no cb or refund issue on our account till yet then still they are denying to pay... they are tipical fraud. Please be aware of them and think 1000 times before start processing with them. They may provide you a few payouts but forget about the holdback. And at last they will not provide the whole payout saying the crap that they are in loss, the bank didn't pay to them due to high cb rate or so. and they will eat all your money that you earned hardly.

Hope it helps fellow merchants and they can be saved at least.

Mohd. SAQIB
Omex Support
Gs
  7th of Dec, 2016
We are facing the same problem with GSPAY.com, after processing payments they asked us to wait 180 days and that's the trick, so you give them a chance to collect more money from you and at the end you are not getting a penny. They will close your account so you won't be able to login.
This purchases were appearing in cutomers statement as Dingrichstrade. I'm sure they will be changing that after they scam enough merchants.
Dm
  18th of Dec, 2016
We are having the same problem with GSPAY. They are not releasing the 10% holdback after more than 180 days that have already passed. How can they stay in business after all this? It is ultimately upsetting and frustrating to say the least. I am so disgusted by them I feel as if I am about to have a heart attack. Words cannot express the anger I'm feeling. Please, if you are an attorney reading this and can help in any way, please get in contact with me. There must be some sort of class action suit that can be filed against these criminals.
  6th of May, 2017
25414 I was ripped by gspay.com recently and i really understand how it feels. However I'm recruiting group of experts online to do their tricks and stop them from scamming more merchants online.